** This website contains affiliate links, meaning we earn small commission if items are purchased, it helps us to support the maintenance of the website.
Pros & Cons Based on Customer Reviews
- Provides a vast array of clothing, shoes, and accessories for women
- Offers a range of sizes, including plus sizes, which can make their clothing more accessible to a larger audience
- The brand is known for its trendy and stylish designs, which can be appealing to fashion-conscious consumers
- Generous return policy, allowing customers to return items within a window of 30 days
- Offers relatively affordable prices for their clothing items
- Free shipping promotions and other discounts
- Ships their products internationally
Rewards program in place
- No cash refunds for return orders
- The sizing can be inconsistent across different clothing items
- Love, Bonito’s designs can be somewhat limited or repetitive
- Some reviewers have reported slow shipping times from Love, Bonito
- Customers’ negative experiences with unresponsive or unhelpful representatives
LValiquette: “Love Bonito focus on a lot of staple, classic, modern pieces that you can transition from year to year but also from season to season.
Love Bonito is a Singaporean brand. They are woman-founded and woman-led, which I can appreciate because I feel like when it’s women focusing on clothes for women, they think about the functionality of it.
And then if you’re browsing the site, they also will show you the sheerness of each item, which I have never seen before – but it is so useful!
They also take into account different color palettes that suit more golden and olive undertones, and you can see that on the website with the models, and that is one of the aspects that I really love about the site.
The first items I picked up are a pair of mom jeans in this distressed, kind of acid wash gray which I love because I don’t have anything like this.
They are 100% cotton too, which I love because that just means it’s going to mold to your body over time and really get that worn-in look. So, I love these jeans.
The next item is this cotton twill dress, which is a classic staple piece, but they gave it a little bit of edge with this sort of unfinished hemline. There, like that raw hemline, which I love.
It has a high neck and it has this really nice flattering seam down the front. What I love about these are the hidden pockets on the side.
I will say I’m very impressed with the quality, flattering designs, and thoughtful designs as well for the price point. I feel like it’s also very affordable.”