Overstock may become your biggest gateway to furniture brands nationwide. As a retailer, they work closely with dozens of major market players and offer a broad selection of home furniture and decor. Being recognized by industry experts as one of the most trustworthy brands on the market, Overstock will be your reliable guide to furniture and home improvement items shopping.
Overstock is a grand internet retailer with a tremendous number of items available for sale in all home decor and improvement categories. You can find furniture, pillows, rugs, dinnerware, outdoor furniture pieces, and even jewelry pieces. Their most significant benefit is the ability to discover liquidation and clearance products. Since they originally started as a store that sells liquidation items, they still have a lot to offer in this niche. Note that they also sell lots of entirely new items. As a retailer they work with lots of big manufacturers.
Pros & Cons
- A large number of brands and manufacturers available
- Liquidation and clearance items with better pricing
- Wide range of affordable and mid-range products
- Big retailers like Overstock may not be able to perform the quality control properly
- They don’t give you to choose the shipping method
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM EST
- Saturday – Sunday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST
TOTAL SCORE: 2.7
We recommend/not recommend you if
- You want to shop dozens of brands in one place
- You’re looking for liquidation products with discounted prices
- You’re looking for a big and legit shop
- You want to be in control of your shipping process
- You want more customizable products
- You’re into more luxurious furniture
- You want to be sure the store controls every step of merchants they work with
Product rangeThey have so many categories and sub-categories that it may even seem a bit overwhelming for you at first sight. No worries, it’s always great to have an opportunity to choose among thousands of similar products. This way, you’ll be able to find the item of your dreams. Overstock offers all the traditional furniture types, decor elements, lighting elements, and outdoor units. Additionally, they offer apparel, health & care products, electronics, and even pet supplies. This may be the biggest store you’ll find for home improvement shopping.
What makes this store goodIt’s one of the biggest retailers that, basically, help you access the millions of items nationwide. Working with brands from the biggest to smaller ones, Overstock is becoming a unique platform for retail shopping.
PricingSince they have many partnerships with furniture brands, you can find both affordable and mid-range items on the website. You can even find a sofa for $275 if you set yourself a goal and scroll the website attentively. They allow you to filter out the cheapest and most expensive deals they have to offer. Among the most popular items, the prices can be broken down into:
- Sofas — starting with $275
- Beds — $120
- Coffee tables — $21
- Chairs — $50
- Rugs — $15
- Sectionals — $316
- Dining Sets — $92
Is this shop legit?Overstock is a giant international company that had an IPO. Their stocks are traded daily. It’s a reliable and legit store.
1Do I need to sign up to make a purchase?
2Can I track my order after the purchase?
3Do they provide tracking numbers for the shipped packages?
4What delivery services they use?
5Do they have location restrictions?
6Do they offer gift cards?
Read also: Overstock vs Wayfair