** This website contains affiliate links, meaning we earn small commission if items are purchased, it helps us to support the maintenance of the website.
Pros & Cons Based on Customer Reviews
- Wide selection of products for all types of skin including sensitive skin
- Range of organic & vegan products available
- Ogee claims to be a cruelty-free brand, which may be a pro for customers who prioritize ethical and sustainable practices in their shopping
- Competitive pricing & excellent customer service
- Easy ordering process
- Free shipping on orders over $100
- Ogee offers a 30-day return policy for their products, which may provide customers with peace of mind when making purchases
- Gift cards are available in different denominations up to $300
- Ogee rewards offers users the opportunity to save money and earn exclusive discounts on their favorite brands
- Limited availability in some countries
- Relatively slow shipping times in certain regions
- Some customers may find Ogee’s products relatively expensive, with prices ranging from around $28 for a lip balm to over $280 for a gift set
Simply Bekah: “The best makeup remover, the first cleanse product ever and you can tell how much I love it – this is their liquid gold cleansing oil and this removes makeup, unlike anything I’ve tried.
I’m very picky with not having any residue left on my lashes and this is so gentle but so effective and it’s, oh, it’s gorgeous.
I also love that it’s in a pump it’s not nearly as messy as most cleansing oils because it’s not a squeezy tube.
I just pump it out into my hand and there’s no mess at all, it’s really a beautiful product.
A serum that I’ve tried of theirs is their seeds of youth serum this is a really nice serum.
I do love the application, I love how it sits under makeup, and I love how it layers with other skincare products but I haven’t used it consistently to see long-term benefits.
Jojoba oil is amazing for your skin. This isn’t my most reached-for oil because I prefer oil that kind of calms down redness and this doesn’t really do anything for redness, but it is still a very beautiful oil that leaves my skin glowy and sinks into the skin nicely.
Their brightening botanical eye balm is beautiful. This is the most perfect consistency for an eye cream. I also love that it has a nice orange tint to it but it’s not going to show up orange at all it’s just a very subtle tint that helps to brighten under the eyes.
It doesn’t have any shimmer in it, so it’s not going to look shimmery; it just naturally brightens and it’s so beautiful. I love the cooling feeling as I apply it under my eye.
Sculpted face sticks I love so much. They are sheer, they’re a lot more sheer than the other stick formulas that I have in my collection.
Even though they do have like quite a rich pigment to them because they’re so much sheerer – they’re extremely easy to use.”
- Free shipping: Yes. On orders over $100
- Shipping time: 1-7 days
- Returns period: 30 days
- Best Seller
- Check Price