Store Name: Lowe's
Store Description: Lowes can be considered one of the most attractive stores for DIY and home-improvement enthusiasts. The pricing and selection of this store can help you bring any kind of renovation project to life. Improving your home is way easier when you have one place to shop for tools, furniture pieces, appliances, and outdoor items.
Price range: Affordable
Looking for a place to discover everything you need for a successful DIY and home improvement projects? Lowes can be your best destination. Having more than 2,000 offline stores nationwide and local brunch in Canada, Lowes covers the needs of an average American and everyone living on the continental and non-continental side of the US.
Try shopping on Lowes and enjoy a wide selection of tools, furniture pieces and decor elements with affordable pricing.
User Review( votes)
- They deliver to the non-continental parts of US
- They have a separate website for Canada
- They have more than 2,000 offline stores
- They have free shipping on orders of $45 and higher
- They deliver to FPO, APO and P.O. boxes if the product fits the sizing requirements
- Literally, anything for your home improvement project is there
- Some of their products (like refrigerators, for example) can be returned within 30 days, not 90
- Since they cover so many home improvement and interior categories of products, it’s hard to track the quality of each item they sell
- They do not have a live chat customer service option
- You cannot pay with PayPal or Amazon Pay
TOTAL SCORE: 4.42
We recommend/not recommend you if
- You want to order something and you live outside the continental US
- You want to ship your order to APO, FPO or P.O. box
- You’re looking for a store with an offline presence
- You’re from Canada
- You want to find every home improvement tool and material in one store
Not recommended if
- You prefer custom-designed furniture
- You’re looking for luxurious brands
- You want to pay for your orders with PayPal or Amazon Pay
Lowes is an enormous store where you can find anything you may need during the home renovation. Since home improvement is their primary category, you’ll find a lot of tools and materials for the renovation process. Furniture and interior design pieces got a separate section. So the Lowes products will not only help you furnish your apartment on a budget but also provide you with the tools to renovate your home. You will be able to order the home improvement services and find a professional to help you with the home-related work as well. This is a platform that covers the whole cycle of home improvement and interior design for you.
What makes this store good
- They deliver to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Palau, US Virgin Islands
- They offer delivery to APO, FPO and PO boxes
- They provide you with a wide range of home improvements products including the maintenance tools to support your home improvement ideas
- They offer rebates
- They have offline stores where you can pick-up your orders
- They offer the price match feature
- You can order home improvement services from Lowes
The pricing policy of the Lowes store is very affordable. You can shop here no matter the budget size. Here you’ll find the following prices for the most popular home goods categories:
- Beds starting with $205
- Coffee tables starting with $50
- Mattresses starting with $84
- Chairs starting with $72
- Rugs starting with $6
- Pillows starting with $4
The prices for the tools and accessories are also more affordable than many stores can offer.
Is this shop legit?
This is a well-known shop with lots of physical stores and own representation in Canada. A trustworthy store with a clear background.
If you are looking for home furnishings, check out our reviews of other popular furniture brands:
1Do I need to sign up to make a purchase?
You do not need to sign up Lowes website to place an order. You can do it as a guest user.
2Can I track my order after the purchase?
You will be able to do so in the order status section and using the tracking number from a shipping company.
3Do they provide tracking numbers for the shipped packages?
Yes, you will receive a tracking number of one of their shipping partners listed below.
4What delivery services they use?
They use UPS, USPS, and FedEx as their primary shipping partners.
5Do they have location restrictions?
They do not ship international orders. They also have weight and size restrictions for the orders shipped to APO, FPO, and PO boxes.
6Do they offer gift cards?
They offer a lot of options when it comes to gift cards. You can choose from card designs for various occasions. Also, they offer a corporate gift card which will work great as a reward for your employees if you run a business. You can check the gift card balance online on the Lowes website.