Birch Lane Ratings
Store Name: Birch Lane
Store Description: Birch Lane is a reputable store from the family of Wayfair and Allmodern shops. They focus on the furniture pieces and decor elements with the timeless design, classy look. Simply put, they sell items that won’t get old. It’s classic, it’s beautiful. They offer mid-end pricing and huge selection of products from towels and rugs to patio furniture and beds. Just like it’s sister stores, you will find everything to furnish your place here.
Price range: mid-end
We recommend this store to those who’s looking for reasonable pricing, yet really good quality. They operate since 2002 and have already established themselves as a good store with easy ordering, easy tracking and flexible delivery.
Their returns & refunds are equal to industry standard. Their customer service is good and you’ll always get help online when you need it.
Also, it’s one of the easiest stores to shop from your smartphone. 4.9 star rating in the App Store speaks for itself.
User Review( votes)
- Reasonable returns & refunds policy
- Big selection of products from all over the world (USA, China, Malaysia, etc.)
- A lot of sales to take advantage of and save
- Great app for the smartphones, convenient to shop
- Flexible delivery options available at the checkout
- No-contact drop-off by your house with no face-to-face contact
- You have to sign up to checkout
- They could offer more payment options
- Some of the products have missing information like warranty, country of origin, etc.
- No live customer service chat
- Almost no eco-friendly products
Most of their products are really excellent and will last long.
Of course, as a huge retailer, some of the cheap and low-quality items tend to slip to the store, but most of them will have an unreasonably low price and bad specifications, so you won’t miss them.
Use their recommendations and filters — then you’ll always get the best quality for good money.
TOTAL SCORE: 4.25
We recommend/not recommend you if
- You’re looking for a good price/quality ratio
- You want more flexible delivery options available at checkout
- You want to shop international products
- You’re looking for classy and stylish products for your interio
- You have a reasonable budget for the mid-end niche
- You like to shop from your smartphone
Not recommended if
- You want to make a quick purchase and checkout as a guest
- You want to customize your products
- You’re looking for exclusive made-to-order products
- You’re into eco-friendly materials
Birch Lane will cover all of your needs when it comes to interior design and furnishing your place. You can find indoor & outdoor furniture, get yourself new rugs, lighting and pillows matching your sofa design.
Basically, you will find everything — from the tiniest towel for your bath to big sets of outdoor furniture for your patio.
What makes this store good
Reasonable pricing and great quality
This is a one of those store where you can easily shop the mid-end furniture pieces and decor element. You pay reasonable pricing for the products that will last really long.
Flexible delivery options
You’ll have about 6 delivery options with different time frames and pricing. You can even order an economy delivery to save some money, if you’re ready to wait a few days longer.
No-contact delivery available
Great addition during these challenging times when we don’t need extra face-to-face contact.
- Rugs start at $20
- Sofas start at $308
- Beds start at $99
- Coffee tables start at $99
- Pillows start at $17
- Сhairs start at $145
Birch Lane Bestsellers
Is this shop legit?
1Do I need to sign up to make a purchase?
Yes. Click the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button, you will be redirected and asked to enter your email address to sign in or sign up. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to checkout as a guest.
2Can I track my order after the purchase?
Yes, you can track all of your orders in the My orders’ section. The status will be displayed near the order details.
3Do they provide tracking numbers for the shipped packages?
Yes, once your order is shipped — you will receive an email with the tracking number to help you see where your package is.
4What delivery services they use?
Depending on the size of the item you ordered. Small packages are delivered via UPS or FedEx. When it comes to large items, they’re shipped via trusted freight carriers in your area.
5Do they have location restrictions?
6Do they offer gift cards?
Yes. You can order the Birch Lane gift cardonline with the maximum amount of $500. For bulk orders and custom amounts — you can always contact their support and place a customized request.