Bed Bath and Beyond Rating
Store Name: Bed Bath and Beyond
Store Description: Bed Bath & Beyond is one of the most popular destinations for home goods shopping. Whenever you decide to change your interior or buy anything for your home, you’ll be able to find it on the company’s website or in their mobile app, depending on what’s more convenient for you. They work with lots of retailers, and this makes them one of the biggest domestic home goods distributor. You can find everything from coffee tables to bath towels, from blenders to doormats. Shop online or offline; they offer all options to ease your experience.
Price range: Mid-End
Bed Bath & Beyond is a big and reputable company with lots of home goods and furniture for sale. They work both online and offline, giving you an opportunity to shop wherever and whenever you want. Having more than 1500 offline locations and two powerful mobile applications, this store can be your best bet when it comes to quick and convenient customer experience.
User Review( vote)
- Wide range of available products
- Offline stores and mobile apps with great design
- They offer a price match
- Many sales, discounted product and liquidation items
- Friendly interface and good user experience
- They ship to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
- Free shipping for US orders with more $40+ purchase value
- Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico is not free
- Orders that require truck delivery cannot be shipped internationally
- Their product page info and images gallery is not extensive enough
- Sometimes their website is loading really slow
- Credit/Debit Card or Gift Card number
- Order confirmation number
- Account number
TOTAL SCORE: 4.25
- You’re looking for a good US store that ships worldwide
- You want to benefit from the price match feature (most of the home goods store do not do that)
- You like exclusive offers, hot deals and look for liquidation items
- You’re looking for a store with offline presence and good mobile apps
- You’re looking for a store that accepts PayPal and offer financing options like Affirm
- You want to know everything about your product before the purchase; they do not provide a lot of product information
- You prefer custom made furniture and home goods pieces
This store mostly works with home goods, decor elements, furniture and different kind of appliances for the kitchen, bath, etc. They also sell luggage, health, and beauty products, but the broadest range of products can be found in the home goods departments.
What makes this store good
- They have many offline locations and two mobile apps, it’s a big and powerful ecosystem
- Many sales, special offers and a whole section of discounted liquidation products
- Convenient user interface and website design
- Good price/quality ratio
- They delivery internationally and to APO/FPO
This is a mid-end store with lots of options for both budget shopping and expensive items hunting. You can find affordable options if you use the website’s filters smartly. The most popular products start with the following price tags:
- Bath towels starting with $3
- Beds starting with $400
- Coffee tables starting with $60
- Bed sheets starting with $3
- Bed pillows starting with $10
Please note that they also have the liquidation section where you can find discounted products.
They also offer a price match feature. Found the same product, but cheaper? They’ll match the price if you show the proof.
Is this shop legit?
Definitely. It’s a big company that includes 9 more brands in its family, offers mobile applications and great customer experience. Your financial transactions are secured by the Truste website.
1Do I need to sign up to make a purchase?
You won’t need a website account to finalize your purchase and check out.
2Can I track my order after the purchase?
You can track your order in a corresponding section of the Bed Bath & Beyond website. You’ll need your email and an order number or just login to see your order history along with the tracking information for the last one.
3Do they provide tracking numbers for the shipped packages?
You can find your order tracking number in your email box and your order history in the website profile.
4What delivery services they use?
It depends on your location. They ship their parcels either via FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
5Do they have location restrictions?
They ship worldwide and offer their customers to visit a special website for Canada shipments. While placing an international order, we recommend you notice that they cannot ship internationally an item that requires truck delivery. This is very unfortunate and makes the delivery of many store products impossible.
On the other hand, when we talk about US shipments, it’s really great that they offer delivery to APO/FPO and Puerto Rico.
6Do they offer gift cards?
They offer a very powerful platform for gift card owners. You can order an eGift Card and a physical one, design it, add money to the existing card and check the balance online. This is one of the most thought-out gift card systems of all home goods stores.